LAST MONDAY THRU FRIDAY CRAPPIE

VJMAC

• Members

Sorry, messing with ya guys. Did catch these last week at Lake D'Arbonne Louisiana. Just got home yesterday. Never in my life have i caught so many huge crappie. This lake needs to be put on everyones bucket list. 16,000 acre lake. Most of the lake is 8' deep or less. Cypress trees , stumps, stumps and more stumps! Ya like to spider rig and catch huge crappie its the place to be. They were still spawning. 95% were females. Daily limit 50. No length limit. Already making plans for next year and probably a summer trip and do mostly night fishing. Off to Pomme to see if any are biting there !!

• Members
4 hours ago, VJMAC said:

Sorry, messing with ya guys. Did catch these last week at Lake D'Arbonne Louisiana. Just got home yesterday. Never in my life have i caught so many huge crappie. This lake needs to be put on everyones bucket list. 16,000 acre lake. Most of the lake is 8' deep or less. Cypress trees , stumps, stumps and more stumps! Ya like to spider rig and catch huge crappie its the place to be. They were still spawning. 95% were females. Daily limit 50. No length limit. Already making plans for next year and probably a summer trip and do mostly night fishing. Off to Pomme to see if any are biting there !!

Awesome haul VJMAC!  I would love to hear a bit more about your trip to Lake D'Arbonne.  It's on my bucket list now.  I retire this fall and want to make a southern run next spring.  I fish from a kayak and this lake looks perfect.  I haven't read much about this lake, but the southwest arm by the State Park looks pretty good from google maps!  Any recommendation on lodging?  Any input or suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.  

That's pretty crazy that you want to mess with guys like that I mean they're wanting to go crappie fishing you need to post post for Stockton Lake and not where he caught them before sorry but I'm not really good with that

So post on Stockton because a lot of these guys don't have a lot of money to go up and fish all the time when they hear stuff like that they like to go fish and I really want them to catch now so please don't post that again. That was kind of messed up that wasn't even really funny bass fisher