It’s a Fight

oneshot

11 minutes ago, oneshot said:

Oh heard back from my Lawyer on the Zantac deal.

I didn’t know if they could verify I was prescribed it but they went through my Pharmacy.

Went fishing but all I did was drown worms.

oneshot

So I hear that all these people that are so proud that they got their "Marijuana card".....are now getting shown the door at gunshops. 😂 

Freakin' idiots!    What did they THINK was gonna happen ?   

It's gonna happen to anyone prescribed depression or vertigo meds too. Guarantee it.  

7 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

So I hear that all these people that are so proud that they got their "Marijuana card".....are now getting shown the door at gunshops. 😂 

Freakin' idiots!    What did they THINK was gonna happen ?   

It's gonna happen to anyone prescribed depression or vertigo meds too. Guarantee it.  

It could happen with me being prescribed Hydrocodone.

If they check me driving I would be found driving under the influence.

Told this to a woman. Well the Doctor didn’t say anything. Well not his job.

oneshot

They have determined that Zantac gave me Cancer. I’m wondering if me having COVID-19 didn’t make my Cancer worse.

oneshot

15 minutes ago, oneshot said:

They have determined that Zantac gave me Cancer. I’m wondering if me having COVID-19 didn’t make my Cancer worse.

oneshot

Oh😳 Well thank Dog, they finally found something else besides cigarettes to blame for everybody's cancer now.  🙄 

Covid certainly made it worse. Now let's get rolling on that class-action suit against China 👍 I mean, as soon as we don't have a chinese president, that is. 

49 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Oh😳 Well thank Dog, they finally found something else besides cigarettes to blame for everybody's cancer now.  🙄 

Covid certainly made it worse. Now let's get rolling on that class-action suit against China 👍 I mean, as soon as we don't have a chinese president, that is. 

They blamed mine on "Dumb Luck".  Plenty of that going around.....

4 years ago today when I found the second one.  Still cancer free.  Maybe!!

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson