OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Quillback

Spro Rock Crawler 50

6 minutes ago, Ham said:

I love the RK 55, but I have no initial interest in the 50 size. 

If it’s under 6’ I’d rather grind the bottom with a wart. New or original. Bill durability thing and algae cleaning puts the wart ahead here for me  

At 7’ or more, spro wins. 

16 minutes ago, Basfis said:

If it’s under 6’ I’d rather grind the bottom with a wart. New or original. Bill durability thing and algae cleaning puts the wart ahead here for me  

At 7’ or more, spro wins. 

Im with ya, and you can buy 2 warts for the price of one RK. RK's drive me nuts with how often they get hung up

1 hour ago, aarchdale@coresleep.com said:

I think it matters where you fish, I think the RK does great on Bull, but it hangs constantly on Table Rock. At least in my experience

I absolutely agree. I’m trying to get that 8-11 foot depth with a slow steady wobble. I think you guys are often grinding shallower stuff on TR.

On 10lb Sunline it runs 10-12.  It has a lot of action and last spring I crushed them on the Scatter Rap Deep in Ike's Mule when the guy fishing with me couldn't get a bite on the RK Crawler.  It made me a believer that sometimes that having a slightly different crank than everyone else makes a huge difference sometimes.