Sprint, nice fish. I see that Boatwrx dealer out of Springfield is having a jerkbait only tournament out of Mill Creek ramp on March 7. Interesting concept. 
Mike

Pausing it at least 12-15. For sure a long 10. For this fisherman it's hard to fish that slow.  Fish sure would smash it once they committed to it.  They didn't act to cold either very spunky fighting the fish too! I would love to fish that jerkbait tournament but will be at Grand fishing the Solo Pro over there. 

I think section of the lake is a big deal right now. Luckily put in at one part and caught em pretty steady for a couple hours, trailered to another section and it was night and day difference only caught 2 more with one other hard hit. No size what so ever at the second section of the lake.

7 hours ago, Sprint21fter said:

I think section of the lake is a big deal right now. Luckily put in at one part and caught em pretty steady for a couple hours, trailered to another section and it was night and day difference only caught 2 more with one other hard hit. No size what so ever at the second section of the lake.

Was the water clarity better in the first section?

15 hours ago, Carl W said:

Was the water clarity better in the first section?

No, it was easily 10ft visibility both sections. Was hoping for a little color change at the second area. Only difference was the water temp, 41 at second location verses 42 at 1st location