NCAA hoops

willyfish

And to think just a few weeks ago the Tigers were ranked 10th! Way overrated at that time. Had we kept that ranking it would have been another 1st round exit as a 2 or 3 seed against a 14 or 15 seed come Dance time. Par for the Columbia course.

Been playing pretty poorly the last few weeks. Offense just really can't do anything or create good shots when opponents close down Tilmon or get him in foul trouble. But hey, it's better than being in the NIT or worse like we've been in for what seems like an eternity. Relevancy is all that I'm happy for at this point. Winning is just icing on the cake.

1 hour ago, abkeenan said:

And to think just a few weeks ago the Tigers were ranked 10th! Way overrated at that time. Had we kept that ranking it would have been another 1st round exit as a 2 or 3 seed against a 14 or 15 seed come Dance time. Par for the Columbia course.

Been playing pretty poorly the last few weeks. Offense just really can't do anything or create good shots when opponents close down Tilmon or get him in foul trouble. But hey, it's better than being in the NIT or worse like we've been in for what seems like an eternity. Relevancy is all that I'm happy for at this point. Winning is just icing on the cake.

Nobody is going to confuse them with the 82 Tarheels squad but a bucket here and a couple free throws there and you never know. Arkansas is favored by 3 I think, should be competitive . 

6 hours ago, willyfish said:

It’s up to 5, I wouldn’t touch it at the betting window. 

Hogville is pretty sure their going to the final 4.   We split with them but since they have the new Bestest coach in the NCAA and the best team. Baylor and the Zags won’t have much of a chance against them. SEC Tournament is just a formality 

I think it will be close but the hogs should win it. They’re really athletic. Be a good game

17 minutes ago, Bill Babler said:

Hogville is pretty sure their going to the final 4.   We split with them but since they have the new Bestest coach in the NCAA and the best team. Baylor and the Zags won’t have much of a chance against them. SEC Tournament is just a formality 

I think it will be close but the hogs should win it. They’re really athletic. Be a good game

Have you watched Gonzaga play this year?

In the last 3 games counting last nite Tilmon has a total of 8 rebounds. He had ZERO last nite. 6'10" and 265 and can't get a single board,  just terrible. 

It was over when Notae flipped that one over his head with the clock expiring and it went in. 

I'd say one and done in the big dance. X and Tilly look ready to leave.