Oaf Upper End Big Bass Tournament March 14 Eagle Rock Coe Ramp

Quillback

Anyone who fishes regularly would benefit from buying the $30 annual pass. Pays for itself in 7.5 trips, not to mention saves the hassle of stopping at the entrance gate every trip.

And when you pull up to the box on an early summer morning with high humidity (before the attendants are in the shack), all the pay envelopes are wet and stuck together.

Anyone who fishes regularly would benefit from buying the $30 annual pass. Pays for itself in 7.5 trips, not to mention saves the hassle of stopping at the entrance gate every trip.

Agreed. I don't even think about it anymore. Just spend the $30 and be done with it.

John B

08 Skeeter SL210, 225F Yamaha

Hey guys, stop by most Federal Recreation sites and get a The National Parks and Federal Recreation Lands Pass for seniors ( must be 62)(lifetime) at a cost of $10 and the annual COE lake pass is $15. Also your car full gets into any National park free and lots of other stuff is 50% off. You can get one at Pea Ridge Nat. Battlefield in Garfield Ar. or Wilson Creek Nat. Battlefield in Republic, Mo. Make sure you get the one I said, there are others for seniors that are not as good. You can google it and read more. Duck.

• 1 month later...

I would agree with you, boss. except for on Beaver Lake....

Seems like every time I go to Beaver (home lake), there is ALWAYS an older minivan or some sort of Subaru parked in the wrong lane stopped to get a day pass lol!!!