Oakley Big Bass/KVD Classic

soa06

To heck with lunch/dinner. Anyone who knows me will attest that I could stand to skip a meal or two.

As for a jersey ... YES PLEASE! A little psychology secret ... I only rag on the jersey jocks coz I don't have one of my own.

Jealousy is a hideous thing.

To funny - - - I understand the psychology...but it is soooo much fun

C4F

Crazy4fishin
A Cornhusker

To heck with lunch/dinner. Anyone who knows me will attest that I could stand to skip a meal or two.

As for a jersey ... YES PLEASE! A little psychology secret ... I only rag on the jersey jocks coz I don't have one of my own.

Jealousy is a hideous thing.

Working on it. We may have to order two and use velcro in the middle. I am at about the 1 & 1/2 stage myself. Somehow my Gore Tex got smaller again this winter....

I think bright orange with hot lime piping would suit you really well.

Working on it. We may have to order two and use velcro in the middle. I am at about the 1 & 1/2 stage myself. Somehow my Gore Tex got smaller again this winter....

I think bright orange with hot lime piping would suit you really well.

Dave, my only concern is that you used the word "piping" outside of the context of plumbing. :XD:

ClassActionTransparent.png

Just a complete ZOO out there yesterday. This deal might be out of hand. I got cut off so many times that my guests said lets just go in. We did catch some early Redfin fish and caught several swimming a grub, when I could find a location to throw it.

I was out at 6 up the White and there were already boats on every point from Baxter to Campbell Pt.

Buster reported that on some points around the dam, there were as many as 5 boats fishing the same point at the same time throwing into the same locations.

Just a complete ZOO out there yesterday. This deal might be out of hand. I got cut off so many times that my guests said lets just go in. We did catch some early Redfin fish and caught several swimming a grub, when I could find a location to throw it.I was out at 6 up the White and there were already boats on every point from Baxter to Campbell Pt.Buster reported that on some points around the dam, there were as many as 5 boats fishing the same point at the same time throwing into the same locations.

-

Good night.........that sounds like insanity.:-(