Throwing out an idea

Spoon Feeder

Fishing guides are on the lake almost every day and after 20 to 30 years they are loaded with information on how to find and catch fish. I always thought it would be awesome for experienced guides to put on two day fishing seminars including the fishing. I talked to Darrel of Bink's Guide Service about this and he was open to the idea. He said he could handle five boats following him. It would be a combination of seminars and live fishing. Darrell would be able to make a bit more than his normal guide fees and you would be able to have two great days of fishing and learning for less than you would pay for a guided trip. I would appreciate your feedback on this idea, if enough are interested I will look into all the costs. It would include all lodging and food. You would bring your own boat. It would be based on two people per boat and cabin. Extra people the cost would only go up by the cost of the food for the extra person so if you could share a boat and cabin with two people besides yourself the cost per person would be lower. If this sounds interesting to you post here and also what you think a reasonable price for this would be per person. This would be on Lake Norfork and if the idea is successful we would do this three or four times per year so you can learn the various strategies to catch stripers. 

bink-banner.png

I am in, I just need plenty of forewarning for work and wife.  

Interested, either year depending on dates, can stay or bring camper...pretty open

“If a cluttered desk is a sign, of a cluttered mind, of what then, is an empty desk a sign?”- Albert Einstein

Give me two weeks notice, I will be there, baring a catastrophic event. Can I make a video or does that cost money?