Stockton Lake Night Noise

MOCARP

Meet me in Person and ill Show u I am Im not afraid oF some Fat posterior Donut Eating Disgruntled PC Warrior 

Besides its none of ur darn Business if i was a part of the Branson Jet Boats, or The NO WAKE Cafe at Mutton Creek

Ill make sure if I EVER SEE U ON STOCKTON ILL GIVE U THE BEST OF THE WORST OF ur fishing trips SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT

4 minutes ago, ramman123 said:

MOCARP

Meet me in Person and ill Show u I am Im not afraid oF some Fat posterior Donut Eating Disgruntled PC Warrior 

Besides its none of ur darn Business if i was a part of the Branson Jet Boats, or The NO WAKE Cafe at Mutton Creek

IF you have the Balls Call me a Snow Flake to My Face you Fat ARSE PC warrior

Ill make sure if I EVER SEE U ON STOCKTON ILL GIVE U THE BEST OF THE WORST OF ur fishing trips

Now now....most days if you met me you would like me....and no it isn't any of my business...

but if I sold crak...it would corrupt anything I said about the good parts of using said crak...metaphorically speaking 

I can't help your formative years were under an administration that rewarded the mediocre..... its truly not your fault.

Im sure I can met you at the lake sometime..can I bring a cow?????

MONKEYS? what monkeys?

MOCARP

keep your ignorance up and you are Proving our Point toward youself that all u want to do is cause Issues when in reality there are no issues to be sought after LOL

Glad u think im a supposed Snowflake, seems better than being an Ignorant Disgruntled Fat GuY that has nothing better to do with his life than complain on a non issue

There is no need for u to be Ignorant ON here either about how the lake was to busy for ur liking, the supposed noise was intolerable its hard to believe that you can allegedly hear the noise as far as to what u were trying to make it out as

and if you and ur few buddies think Name calling is funny that also shows how immature/childish you are if ur trying to act like a civilized older adult that is tryingto make an honest point about the Issue at Topic

My opposition is.... I have seen what happens when you give an inch...LOZ...now TR....there are many ways to achieve a political win.......

If you are a child of the younger generation..I applaud you for enjoying the outdoors....I hope you get more of your friends to do so as well

as time goes on you will evolve, and see why you enjoy the outdoors..and the things that will hurt your experience, jobs come and go....trust me on that....

I have seen exploitation of small things that then grew into larger things....I don't have to like some of the growth....like I said in another post...if one person takes a dump under your deer stand its annoying.....but when a 100 pinch a loaf....time to effect some changes

19105535_10208934356627260_1922020188633403089_n.jpg

MONKEYS? what monkeys?

37 minutes ago, ramman123 said:

There is no need for u to be Ignorant ON here either about how the lake was to busy for ur liking, the supposed noise was intolerable its hard to believe that you can allegedly hear the noise as far as to what u were trying to make it out as

and if you and ur few buddies think Name calling is funny that also shows how immature/childish you are if ur trying to act like a civilized older adult that is tryingto make an honest point about the Issue at Topic

Ramman just let it go. Dude has been an idiot since he showed back up. Go to his profile and click where it says ignore user and you won't have to see his BS. 

It always cracks me up when people start bitchin' about somebody bitchin'.

And now here we have someone bitching MORE about the person that started bitchin' about whatever they were bitchin' about.

It's to the point that Ronnie is on the verge of bitchin' about Ramman's bitchin' about Mocarp's bitchin'.  And if he does I'm gonna start bitchin' at HIM.  Then we can have a full circle bitchfest, since I initially bitched about what Mocarp was bitchin' about.  

It never fails.  Somebody starts bitchin, and then others either join in on the bitchin' or they start bitchin' about the guy that's bitchin'.   Funniest thing ever!

Geez, guys, cool it.

As I said before, I understand MoCarp's gripe.  And as Wrench said, nobody that likes peace and quiet ever goes to someplace where noisy, rowdy people are and tells them they should quiet down or leave, but noisy, rowdy people regularly go to places where before you could expect peace and quiet and then tell everybody else to just deal with it.  The question here is, is this the kind of place where you SHOULD expect peace and quiet?  Probably not.  And the only thing that can be done by those wanting peace and quiet in this area at night is to see if enough people feel that way that they can get the area zoned against that kind of business.  Personally, I find this issue an interesting one...but nobody wants to "listen" to two or three people calling each other out on an internet forum, not to mention that Phil will rightly shut this whole thing down probably as soon as he reads it.  Surprised he hasn't already.

5 hours ago, Flysmallie said:

Dude has been an idiot since he showed back up.......You won't have to see his BS. 

I have "bitched" about 2 things my opposition to a potential noisy wake generating "Branson jet boat tour" and a Bar that hold concerts till late at night on what arguably one of the most pristine impoundments in the state of Missouri...if you look "since I came back" the bulk of my content is sharing about fishing, granted in ways that might not interest you...

I have always had "internet adversaries" because of my "Euro-carping vs Bow fishing" because of the perceived threat of regulations that limit unfettered unlimited bow fishing......

The circles I run with HAVE changed regulation notable the establishing of a trophy carp fishery at Ladybird lake (formally Town lake) in Austin Texas....

So much so a bow fishing group organized a shoot in the area I helped organized for the euro-carping group I was in..

The event was even announced in The Conservationist Magazine .

Fish avg in the mid-upper teens with a crack at fish over 20#, in-fact the CO of the area whom I consulted leading up to our event, was called to that area a few days before our Fish-in to weigh a possible state record common....No joy as it only weighted in the upper 40's (state record is 50 lbs. 6 oz.)

The bow-fishermen group took out a dumpster of the biggest fish a week before....Our event was still held, we caught lots of fish..but the average size crashed, fish averaged 6-8 pounds!.....dink city as far as carp go.....I will tell you had they not shot up the place it WOULD have became another " Ladybird lake". people would have spend money just like they do in Texas just to catch carp. with that, new regulations........ask Jim M  who posts here how big the fish ran.. he spend many a night catching fish there.

http://forums.ozarkanglers.com/topic/2433-carp-fishing-event/

The bulk of my posts here have been of a tutorial nature....look them up....

MONKEYS? what monkeys?