Shawnee bend boat ramp

3DHUSKER

The water is on the rise. Best bite should be less than 7' deep.  Lots of pressure on the fish, the parking lots at all accesses have been nearly full everyday for 2 months.   

I'd have a Carolina rig, a wacky Senko, your favorite topwater bait, and your favorite jig or creature bait on deck. 

Have fun, be safe! 👍

Thanks Wrench.  Excited to get back on the water. Hoping some people have went back to work..now that I have a few days off.   :).  Hope to get a few pictures to share. 

51 minutes ago, 3DHUSKER said:

Thanks Wrench.  Excited to get back on the water. Hoping some people have went back to work..now that I have a few days off.   :).

Well don't be too disappointed when your hopes are crushed.....cuz it's a freakin' zoo around here. 🙄

Took my brother and nephew and had a great day.  Fished sun up to sun down and caught over 100 bass.  Got tired of counting. Largest was just over 4 lbs.  Guessing the cloud cover helped the bite last all day. Here are a few pictures.  Wrenches suggestions were spot on.   :)  Thanks for the suggestions.  

20200519_104400.jpg

20200519_112829.jpg

20200519_145118.jpg

20200519_150920.jpg

20200519_180927.jpg

2 minutes ago, 3DHUSKER said:

Took my brother and nephew and had a great day.  Fished sun up to sun down and caught over 100 bass.  Got tired of counting. Largest was just over 4 lbs.  Guessing the could cover helped the bite last all day. Here are a few pictures.  Wrenches suggestions were spot on.   :)  Thanks for the suggestions.  

That's quite a day!!!

Afraid to go back now for fear of being disappointed on a normal day.   I keep saying i can't believe this bite.  One of the 3 of us had one on all the time it seemed with lots of doubles.  

I am always a day early or a day late.  Glad we hit it right this time.  Of course all were released right after pictures. :)