Table Rock / Bill Babler One Cast

Phil Lilley

• Members

I agree...we enjoy all of the One Cast episodes but it's always nice to see something different.  I've been following Bill on here for years it was nice to actually hear & listen to him.  Sounds like he takes the "one cast" very serious also.

• Root Admin
8 hours ago, slabseeker said:

I agree...we enjoy all of the One Cast episodes but it's always nice to see something different.  I've been following Bill on here for years it was nice to actually hear & listen to him.  Sounds like he takes the "one cast" very serious also.

I agree.... I'll get him to kid around more.  He's a lot of fun.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

What a pleasure watching someone fish water I know very well.

The boat dock visible from 15:00 on sits on the beginning of a inside bend flat the turns to the left. About 50 to 75 yards toward the boat from the dock the flat changes to the rock with some stumps. From there for the next 100 yards is the best area for bass. The better area for walleye is where they began fishing. I first started fishing that bank because the Table Rock maps that Bill marked show that bank as good for jigs. BTW that bank is prime Ned water and both bass and walleye love the Ned.

I recognized the next location as well. It is not marked on Bill's maps, so I won't be as specific. Let me just say that within the camera view, and behind them, you are looking at an area that will have fish in all four seasons.

Bill and Phil, can you do more videos at that end of the lake? It is like moving back.