Finally got to go fishing with lmt-outfitters

Heretolearn

• Members

I finally go to go chase walleye with Ed on Tuesday and the fishing and education were outstanding.  Unfortunately, the bite was very tough, but Ed went above and beyond.  I would highly recommend him to those of you that want to learn more about walleye fishing and to get to fish with an expert that is also a great person.  

Thanks again!

Ron

I pulled some cranks around last night. Ended up with 6 short walleye and 1 bass in a couple hours.

They were pretty scattered, but I did pin four in one spot. Running ~100ft of line out, no weight, Flicker Shad 7s, black/chart and blue tiger were the ticket today. Running 13-14ft down in 16-21 ft.

PXL_20210909_223558944.MP.jpg

-Austin

• Members

Hey Ron it was my pleasure.  And don't let him fool you he is a heck of a walleye fisherman.  And a great guy to spend a day in the boat with.  Fish were tough we found them and just couldn't get them to bite consistently .  Hopefully it will get better.  Just been a crazy year.  Have 2 or 3 trips were your like yea got them figured out only to have 2 or 3 trip leaving you scratching your head wondering if you forgot how to catch one.