Tigers and Dawgs

Quillback

Cook has done a great job this year, but has came up very short in both the LSU game and the JaJaa game. 2 pic’s in the 4 th. In both games. 

As far as the Chiefs they have basically already won the West so they are in the playoffs. They are currently the number 1 seed in the AFC. 

No way they’re not in the playoffs. 

11 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Who is railing Cook on here? 

Skeeter said he folds under pressure, and you dismissed the interception by saying that he threw it into the lineman's belly button.  But if you go on the Mizzou groups on Facebook, there are a ton of people who are blaming the loss entirely on Cook and saying he's good but he'll never win a big game, and that they need to get a better quarterback.  Which, I suppose, is better than what they were saying earlier in the season, when they were saying he wasn't an SEC quarterback or even a D-1 quarterback.  Everybody blames the quarterback far too much for losses and praises them far too much for wins.

My opinion is we played great but coaching fell short. Drink is horrible at clock management. We had 2 timeouts left at before halftime with 45 secs left and we were content at 10-10. He then proceeded to yell at the refs for not calling a horse collar tackle and out of bounds to stop the clock on the first play but did not use a timeout. We should have tried to get a FG at least. Also we didn’t use a timeout in the 2nd half and that can’t happen. Need to use those in critical moments. Another note Schrader was running over everyone and we decided to throw that screen when we needed to hand the ball off. Drink is good but inexperienced. Burden being not 100% didn’t help either. We played them well but need to fix clock management and cut out turnovers and we are there 

1 hour ago, Al Agnew said:

Skeeter said he folds under pressure, and you dismissed the interception by saying that he threw it into the lineman's belly button.  But if you go on the Mizzou groups on Facebook, there are a ton of people who are blaming the loss entirely on Cook and saying he's good but he'll never win a big game, and that they need to get a better quarterback.  Which, I suppose, is better than what they were saying earlier in the season, when they were saying he wasn't an SEC quarterback or even a D-1 quarterback.  Everybody blames the quarterback far too much for losses and praises them far too much for wins.

I didn’t rail him.  I like the guy.  In fact had GA not shut down his running game in the second half we would have won.  IMO.  
He did throw the pick is all I said.  I didn’t say it was stupid or inexperience.  Just a fact.   I think they’ve come a long way from last year and that’s to do with Drink handing over the play calling to the offensive coordinator.  I don’t have Facebook so I don’t know anything about that.  I hope they win out.  

9 hours ago, Al Agnew said:

QB is a tough position, on a college level, Cook looks pretty good from the 2 Mizzou games I have watched.  These kids aren't pros.  And doggone, they were playing on the road against the #2 team in the country, I think they did pretty darned good.  Of course the fans want them to win, but I'd be happy to see Arkansas do what Mizzou is doing this year.

18 minutes ago, Quillback said:

QB is a tough position, on a college level, Cook looks pretty good from the 2 Mizzou games I have watched.  These kids aren't pros.  And doggone, they were playing on the road against the #2 team in the country, I think they did pretty darned good.  Of course the fans want them to win, but I'd be happy to see Arkansas do what Mizzou is doing this year.

I hope MO beats AR in few weeks.  

8 penalties didn’t help with several being pre- snap.  

Yes, PowerMizzou was on Drink also for the lack of calling time outs in critical situations. 

Drink thought Cody was out of bounds but a replay clearly showed his elbow hitting inbounds. Drink screwed the pooch on that one. 

As far as clock management they all really struggle with it.  Probably the worst clock manager in football is Andy Reid.  Enough said.