What's Cooking?

ness

Flank steak marinated in soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice and pepper.  Grilled over charcoal. Red and yellow bell peppers and onion done in a hot cast iron skillet. Flour tortillas lightly grilled to add some color. Like my fajitas with a little sour cream and green salsa. 

A4C70DBC-3C20-4283-B464-A4128218E717.jpeg

3547A248-8B8B-4BBE-943D-11235BA5892F.jpeg

1FFC1B9C-590F-46C9-9B05-1C73906F9D9F.jpeg

John

12 hours ago, ness said:

Flank steak marinated in soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice and pepper.  Grilled over charcoal. Red and yellow bell peppers and onion done in a hot cast iron skillet. Flour tortillas lightly grilled to add some color. Like my fajitas with a little sour cream and green salsa. 

YES PLEASE!!!!!

25 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Would love to dive into some flank steak fajitas. Ate well last weekend. Trout from Rockbridge one night on my dime, Big Bone on Ribeyes on my buddies dime next night. Joint effort for Taco's on Saturday. Wings last night. No pics. Different activity for 7 days.

Sorry about the trout dinner debacle to ruin a good run😆

4 minutes ago, Gavin said:

You like what you like. You hate that, so would never serve it to you. 4 adults and 5 kids where happy with a trout dinner, and that is all that matters.

Kinda crazy. I love catching trout but don’t really like to eat them.  I’ve eaten hundreds.  Best on trips with fam and friends at the location where you catch em!