Moving out of NWA

Mike jones

32 minutes ago, Stump bumper said:

Sorry to see you go but on the bright side the will be a lot less big bass with sore lips in Beaver. I might even fish a night tournament again knowing I wouldn't have compete against you. Good luck on the new job and hope it doesn't take too much of your fishing time away.

Lol...we haven't been much of a threat this year at night!  10-12 pounds has been all we can come up with in this high water. The DEEP crankbait bite has been strong on Beaver lately in this heat. That's just not a deal I have been able master.

I will make sure I have plenty of time for fishing on the weekends! I am moving in with my buddy Carl Svebek until the wife gets the house sold here. 

Carl just won a Bassmaster Open a couple weeks ago and got a automatic berth into the Bassmaster Classic next March!  I can't wait to go out to lake Murray and experience it with him!!!

20 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

It's pretty refreshing to hear about someone excited for their new job. That's a great attitude to start with. That attitude will get you far.  I see far too many disgruntled employees out there. 

Thanks..the opportunity for growth is there. The guy that got promoted out of the position I am going into has told me he will take me under his wing and give me the guidance needed to succeed at the job. He was a big part of me getting hired..had a lot of influence with the hiring managers on who was hired to take his place. 

Mike congratulations on the new job! Definitely jealous that you'll be so close to Rayburn, that place is a true bass factory! Good luck with the move and hope the transition in to the new job is a smooth and successful one! If you ever end up back in town and get that itch to hit the ol beav again, you'll always have a place in my boat! Maybe then I can learn a little something about this place. Lol. Congrats again man! 

7 hours ago, Mike jones said:

No sir..you are not part of that 1%. This is a great group of guys and I have only had an issue with one disrespectful person. That was the 1% I was referring to. 

Yeah I was playing on the political 1%ers we hear about in the news. Just playing around. But I do mean good luck from the heart and hope you can make it back from time to time.

Chief Grey Bear

Living is dangerous to your health

Owner Ozark Fishing Expeditions

Co-Owner, Chief Executive Product Development Team Jerm Werm

Executive Pro Staff Team Agnew

Executive Pro Staff Paul Dallas Productions

Executive Pro Staff Team Heddon, River Division

Chief Primary Consultant Missouri Smallmouth Alliance

Executive Vice President Ronnie Moore Outdoors

4 hours ago, RyanG said:

Mike congratulations on the new job! Definitely jealous that you'll be so close to Rayburn, that place is a true bass factory! Good luck with the move and hope the transition in to the new job is a smooth and successful one! If you ever end up back in town and get that itch to hit the ol beav again, you'll always have a place in my boat! Maybe then I can learn a little something about this place. Lol. Congrats again man! 

Thanks man..give me a shout if you get down that way!!

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Enjoy the winds out of the N/NW on Rayburn and TB. 

They had a little jackpot at the Bend Saturday night and it took just shy of 28lbs to win!!  Lol!!

What I am not sire of is what do you consider respect. Buut if it is bothering you all that juch go to Lilly and ask them to remove the person.