Five Questions On Crappie Fishing

15 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

Last couple years that place was only open "by chance", so I figured they were on the way out.  Are they up and running dependably once again?    That's good to hear.

I don’t go by there all the time. Lately, when I’ve been by there during regular business hours they seem to always be open. Decent little shop. Not huge, but pretty decent.

On 2/18/2018 at 9:40 PM, slothman said:

I have spent a little time in the Osage Beach Bait and Tackle shop down near to PB2 lately and found the owner in there to be pretty friendly (he has a somewhat decent selection too). He is at least willing to chat with someone who isn’t necessarily “someone” in the bass world. I say “someone” with quotes because sometimes some people think they are a much bigger deal than they necessarily are. 

Osage Beach Bait and Tackle is actually owned by a woman I believe.  Carol is good people, and hosts the Friday nighters in the warmer months.

44 minutes ago, shrapnel said:

And they give great discounts to employees.  My Son said "I don't care if I end up being a doctor Dad, I'm staying here part time for the deals on gear"

Tell him they need more airgun stuff !

Good stuff, not the same crap that WM carries.   

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:18 PM, fishinwrench said:

They don't fight, they don't jump, they are just food.  Marginal food at that. ^_^

Remind me to bring some "marginal food" and cook it for you.  Blackend with Cajun seasoning and ladeled with hollandaise sauce and I'll laugh while you literally pick up the plate and lick it clean.

Need marine repair? Send our own forum friend "fishinwrench" a message. 

He will treat you like family!!! I owe fishinwrench a lot of thanks. He has been a great mechanic with lots of patience!

• 4 weeks later...