OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Hog Wally

First cast

2 hours ago, Al Agnew said:

I did a short canoe float on upper Big River today.  Water still high but 2.5 feet visibility, caught 8 or 9, nothing big.  The upper river is always tough in the winter and I didn't expect to catch much.  

Visibility around stclair was 2" at best.  River has made some drastic channel changes too.  Gonna be fun finding new pockets.  The fish I caught were on a brand new current break that's never been there.   I'm going on a all day trip tomorrow with a couple guys from OAF    Gonna be interesting to see their faces when they see how nasty the river looks. 

14 hours ago, Hog Wally said:

Visibility around stclair was 2" at best.  River has made some drastic channel changes too.  Gonna be fun finding new pockets.  The fish I caught were on a brand new current break that's never been there.   I'm going on a all day trip tomorrow with a couple guys from OAF    Gonna be interesting to see their faces when they see how nasty the river looks. 

I hope one of them is thewhitesnoop :D

17 hours ago, Pat Magee said:

I hope one of them is thewhitesnoop :D

That's funny right there :D

HW - hope you guys have a great trip, can't wait for photos and that the fellow OAFers have limber backs. ;).