Toys I'm a Man I Want Toys

oneshot

Well told my wife I wanted to trade my Pickup in on a Jeep. Take the Top and Doors off and have some fun. Ok we'll do this, she tried getting ahold of the Bank but couldn't.

Today we went into town with the Dogs. Out of the blue. You know with this Pickup we can haul all our Camping Gear and the Dogs we couldn't do this with a Jeep.

Dang I hate it when she is right! Now how about this Boat? 🙄

oneshot

22 minutes ago, aarchdale@coresleep.com said:

My Jeep is my tow rig, life is good.   Jeeps suck as daily drivers and tow rigs but it is fun

Had a CJ5 and loved it but at the same time had two Pickups.

oneshot

1 hour ago, Quillback said:

I see your strategy, act like you really want a Jeep bad, when the wife shoots it down, say you'll settle for a boat instead.  Very smart.

Might have to settle for less on the Boat but might as well get what I want. Seen it the other day 16/48, 50HP Jet Drive Jon.

oneshot

What is funny is my wife has a little Jeep Compass and for awhile she was telling me we could load the Camping Gear in it and Travel 🚙

oneshot

3 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

What's the truck worth on trade-in ?  

Having 2 vehicles and a bicycle insures I'll never be without transportation.  

Trade in not sure. I could sell it for around $10,000.

Had an old Pickup, they offered me $200 as Trade in. I sold it for $2,000. It had 300,000 miles on it. One thing about it I could load the something on it and it handled it just fine. Anymore look like your going to put a Load on a pickup and they lay down on you. I put a load of Pine on this Pickup and it cried. What is bad they use to pull a Camp trailer with it.

Best Pickup I had was a 1985, F150, 4WD, 300 6, 4 on the Floor. Traded it for a Rifle. Pickup was worth way more 😭

oneshot