Milfs

Phil,

We all know you well. That is why I know you do not intend for the advertising on your forums to include MILF's in suggestive poses asking for our attention. Can you control this or do your contracts obligate you?

Must be me, but I never noticed any....too busy reading the posts.

"Thanks to Mother Mercy, Thanks to Brother Wine, Another night is over and we're walking down the line" - David Mallett

That is funny, but I don't understand. If I don't visit milf sites, how do I catch their cookies?

Depending on what you do on the net, the outcome of the advertising presents itself.

If you search for a new car, your banner ads may reflect that.....

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

— Hunter S. Thompson

That's true to an extent JD, but I think there's more going than just that. I have definitely searched or shopped for something and then see ads here and elsewhere with the product or web site. But I've also seen a sketchy one here. It was only once, and it wasn't graphic -- more along the lines of "Meet Shawnee women", or something like that. It was several months ago. I would have tipped Phil off if it was way outta bounds or happening frequently.

Back when we were discussing concealed carry, there were a lot of ads relating to that. I didn't search anything like that, and I wonder if anyone else was seeing the same ads.

John

Ness, I noticed the same thing with the gun ads, and NRA ads. On the Kayak themed posts, I get alot of kayak ads, etc. It is kinda spooky, that there is so much that others can see.

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

• Root Admin

When I first posted the google ads on the site, members pointed out to me a lot of the ads were for singles... and then I started seeing them too. Funny... I had a lot of ad hits back then!

I went in and changed some of the preferences and also changed my individual preferences by clicking the corner of the banner ad on the site. There you can somewhat control what you see and don't see.

I wish I didn't have to have google ads on the site... when I get time I'd like to find an alternative... but for now the extra $400 a month helps pay the bills.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg