Cardinals Game On Mlb.tv- No Network

Phil Lilley

• Root Admin

I guess MLB is testing the waters to see if they can make more money on MLB.TV than TBS today...

I for one am not going to pay the $4.99 because if enough do, they'll start broadcast playoff games via internet instead of free network TV. I say free- know it's not free- but that's what most of us have - cable TV.

I'll listen on the radio.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

It is only on the MLB network, today. There is MLBTV whereby one can watch on a computer from the Internet and there is the MLB package that cable.satellite providers can offer. I don't know if they are the same.

Anyway I am imprisoned in my cubicle watching MLB Gameday. I wish SOMETHING would break in the field so I can get out of here and listen to it.

I buy MLB extra inning package get every game played that is on TV only the KC Walmart Royals have a few games that they don't put on TV and then they block the broadcast of the other team. Cost $ 200.00 each year but it cost me more than that to go to ST Louis for a game.

Wonder what the point of having a noon game was then if TBS wasn't going to show the game.

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson