Yuk! Nasty!

jdmidwest

We are about 8" snow and 2" sleet now. Dug out the Runner and made it out to main road only to find it unplowed. 2' drifts on the lane. Turned around and come back home. Good day to tye flies.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right at 8" over an inch of sleet here at Holiday Island. Stuff still falling. The only traffic on the road out front has been snow plows. When it stops I will go out and shovel the drive before everything freezes rock hard. With the predicted temps, this is going nowhere fast.

On the bright side, will still have power and internet, plenty of food and water, and I am tying my 2014 crop of walleye spinners.

Take care everyone.

Jerry has anyone caught any tagged fish in the lake? Only fished Clearwater two times first time about ten years ago we had 22lbs. Bag had two seven pounders. Next time was bout 8 years ago didn't do as well.

I have not seen or heard of a tagged one Cory. Does MDC post tag returns anywhere? It usually takes 15 to 20lbs of largemouths to win little tournaments from Oct through June. Best 5 smallmouths I have caught or seen weighed in is around 12 lbs

Thanks for reply Jerry. Crawford county has four inches between steelville n Cuba and south of steelville a layer of ice then five to nine inches in spots. This is a blessing for our water table things were bone dry too long.

Thanks for reply Jerry. Crawford county has four inches between steelville n Cuba and south of steelville a layer of ice then five to nine inches in spots. This is a blessing for our water table things were bone dry too long.