They ain't all 30 feet deep

Champ188

19 minutes ago, magicwormman said:

Just HATE the W word!!!!!

Remember Maynard G. Krebs?  Before he was Gilligan of course.  WORK?!?!?!

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

Champ, Thanks for the information.  Nice to hear that the WT was below 80. Spinner bait bite in shallow water!!! Sweet. Healthy fish in the pictures.

Mike

11 hours ago, Champ188 said:

Sorry, water temp was 78-79 everywhere I went.

You'll have to ask her. But I believe the word starts with "w". :D

I can't believe you went there. Poor Donna. I hope after you unhooked the trailer you had a nice dinner made for her with this playing softly as she walked through the door to say you're sorry.

30 minutes ago, Codywskeeter1521 said:

Awesome job champ.. you and Donna had yourself a day. Can't wait to get back down there.  Good to see them eating a spinnerbait. 

Donna?  He didn't mention Donna.  Except for the fact that she is still gainfully employed in order to make the Ranger payments!

BTW, I got one too!  I'll call him a deadbeat but the similarities are a bit too stark.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

Well I sure didn't think she'd let him leave the house hooked up to that pretty ranger without her. I apologize champ. Great job and to Donna for missing a great fishing trip. 

I have those trips where I know when I get home and cooper ask me how was fishing  and I break it to him. He just gives me that look and says why dad. 

Champ does Donna do the same??