Heads up.

Sore Thumbs

Have fun and get it broke in so you can get back to fishing!  Man it gets old riding around breaking in a motor. LOL

When we got our boat we came down to TR to break it in. Spent most of one day and some of the next doing nothing but driving the boat around. Went from Kimberling way up long creek to way up the white, then back and way up the james multiple times. LOL

We did get to see a LOT of the lake that way though. Just wish it had been warmer at the time. 

If you will take that break in period in 10 different trips, you can get some fishin in. Or just do it all in a 10 hour day and be done with it. 

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

28 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

If you will take that break in period in 10 different trips, you can get some fishin in. Or just do it all in a 10 hour day and be done with it. 

Yep. I broke mine up over a two week trip.

4 hours ago, Ketchup said:

I know man. It's a struggle for sure. I can't get on the water and not fish. 

15 hours ago, dblades said:

I'll be out but in the James River this weekend.

Good luck with that..i went to cape fair today(non fishing) and both sides of the bridgeport boat ramps where full....talked to a fella today and he said Wednesday they where so thick up river you had to play dodge ball and couldnt run much faster than 15 mph...lol...i dont think anyone works around here anymore...lol

I know everything about nothing and know nothing about everything!

Bruce Philips