Three generations fishing at one time

JUNGLE JIM 1

Took my daughter and grandson to local park and did fairly well. Logan started off catching a couple bluegill and then a channel cat that almost pulled in his pole when he set it down. Moved to another spot and he was dabbing a worm along the wall an inch or two below the surface when the bass hit. He had it up and over the wall before I had a chance to coach him. Made my day and his mom is really proud of him. He caught the biggest fish today, I caught some dinks.IMG_1043.JPGIMG_1046.JPG

I'll try and get the bass pics up, didn't use my phone so waiting for daughter to nsend pictures.

41 minutes ago, JUNGLE JIM 1 said:

Took my daughter and grandson to local park and did fairly well. Logan started off catching a couple bluegill and then a channel cat that almost pulled in his pole when he set it down. Moved to another spot and he was dabbing a worm along the wall an inch or two below the surface when the bass hit. He had it up and over the wall before I had a chance to coach him. Made my day and his mom is really proud of him. He caught the biggest fish today, I caught some dinks.IMG_1043.JPGIMG_1046.JPG

Congrats to all of you! Glad that you all had a good time. Can't wait to see the bass photos!

Great job, dad/granddad. 

Keep talking it up to that little guy, and his mom. Don't let him forget what a stud he is :D!

John