Hybrids

96 CHAMP

Nearly every mass produced crop and or species is a result of cross breeding and selective breeding.  Now this doesn't mean I am in favor of everything WE do to HELP nature.  Just yesterday I caught a limit of nice big true white bass, forgot how much fun it is, crappie reel screaming, light rod all tied in knots.  

1 hour ago, 3DHUSKER said:

Please clarify. I need to know. 

If you NEED to know, then find out. You obviously aren't gonna take MY word for it.

I just WANTED to know, and I was able to learn the facts about it pretty easily.  

I'll tell you what else I want to know ... I'd like to know why you are projecting all this ATTITUDE my way?    Did I insult you (and Billethead) in some unintentional way?     

45 minutes ago, MOPanfisher said:

Nearly every mass produced crop and or species is a result of cross breeding and selective breeding.  Now this doesn't mean I am in favor of everything WE do to HELP nature.  Just yesterday I caught a limit of nice big true white bass, forgot how much fun it is, crappie reel screaming, light rod all tied in knots.  

That’s what I like about em, you get your line stretched always. Lots of fun

17 minutes ago, 96 CHAMP said:

That’s what I like about em, you get your line stretched always. Lots of fun

Nothing is more fun and exciting to me as learning about, chasing, and catching pure untampered with, fish species.    Ones that are there and 100% self-sustaining without needing any help from jackasses in lab coats that don't even know which end of a fishing rod to hold onto.

If those type guys want to do something useful then they should just concentrate on keeping the water pure....so fish can continue to do what fish do, naturally.

17 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Maybe he’s a biologist or fisheries manager.  😆

Maybe.   Those that know less about what they get paid to know about than some lowly outboard mechanic does, ARE out there getting a check every other week.

1 hour ago, fishinwrench said:

If you NEED to know, then find out. You obviously aren't gonna take MY word for it.

I just WANTED to know, and I was able to learn the facts about it pretty easily.  

I'll tell you what else I want to know ... I'd like to know why you are projecting all this ATTITUDE my way?    Did I insult you (and Billethead) in some unintentional way?     

What burr do you have up your rear about me?  I just thanked Husker that he asked you a question? I would like the answer too. I like to read and learn. I would like to know what you know on this subject. 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

2 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

Answer the question.  Stop skirting the question by asking me a question.

If you cant produce research to back up your rant then it is just another opinion that quite frankly not many agree with. 

1 hour ago, 3DHUSKER said:

Answer the question.  Stop skirting the question by asking me a question.

If you cant produce research to back up your rant then it is just another opinion that quite frankly not many agree with. 

The only thing you asked me to do was to "source my information".  I am not going to go back through all that crap, quote, or copy & paste.  If you truly care then do your own blasted research.   Or here ya go.....If you want ME to do it FOR YOU then make it worth my while.  I get 105.00 per hour.  

I'm not lying on here, or spouting false information, and I'm not trying to sell you anything.    I don't care if you believe it or not.   I don't believe some of the things that you probably believe in either.

I'd love to love Hybrids....no doubt they are FUN.   I did extensive research on them BECAUSE they are a blast to catch and I wanted to get good at patterning them.  What I learned turned me against them, and it should you too.  

If I have posted anything regarding Hybrid Striped bass that is untrue, ever, and you can prove it,  I'll give you $100.00

Get to work hotshot.