CAM co angler

MNtransplant

Wondering if anyone is planning on fishing the CAM tournament and looking for a co angler? I would consider myself an above average jig fisherman and a so so jerkbait thrower..happy to pitch in for gas and food...sounds like a great time..pm me if you have an opening!

12 minutes ago, MNtransplant said:

Wondering if anyone is planning on fishing the CAM tournament and looking for a co angler? I would consider myself an above average jig fisherman and a so so jerkbait thrower..happy to pitch in for gas and food...sounds like a great time..pm me if you have an opening!

When is it?

I'm bummed I won't make it this year. Our first bass club tourney is the same day. 😫

@JestersHKwas planning on going. Not sure if they had a spot for one more or not though. He usually fished it with me.

13 hours ago, Seth said:

I'm bummed I won't make it this year. Our first bass club tourney is the same day. 😫

@JestersHKwas planning on going. Not sure if they had a spot for one more or not though. He usually fished it with me.

@Seth I will gladly steal your partner. DJ and I are planning to fish as a team!

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, MNtransplant said:

Super excited to share a boat with @JestersHK and @Ryan Miloshewski this weekend!! Who else is going to brave the rain for the Cam tourney??

How many boats show up for this shindig?  Do they fish i n the trophy are?  Below it?  Both?  I'll be down but would like avoid the crowds.

2 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

How many boats show up for this shindig?  Do they fish i n the trophy are?  Below it?  Both?  I'll be down but would like avoid the crowds.

Not sure on the number of boats but i assume there will be fishing up in the trophy area and below since its flies and non soft artificials only. Come introduce yourself!

16 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I think there was 10-12 when they last held it. You can fish anywhere and all fish count since it's a measurement tournament. If you catch a 16" brown then you get 16" towards your total after your measure it on the bump boards that Lilleys provides everybody. It's more fun to fish the trophy area, but if you actually want to win then you'd be better off finding eddies full of stockers down below the trophy area. Catching dinks all day gets old after a while though.

I'd be down there if it weren't for the conflicting schedule with our bass clubs first tourney this weekend. The only way I'll be able to make it is if the Gasconade comes up enough this week to force postponement of the tournament to a later date.

49 minutes ago, Seth said:

I'd be down there if it weren't for the conflicting schedule with our bass clubs first tourney this weekend. The only way I'll be able to make it is if the Gasconade comes up enough this week to force postponement of the tournament to a later date.

The way the weather forecast is looking that might happen.