Another great donation.

cheesemaster

I would again like to publicly thank a very special person for their tremendous donation to the local high school team and youth club.
MOPanfisher donated an abundance of plastics, crank-baits, spinner baits, buzz baits, rods, reels and the list goes on and on. It was my please to meet you Glen!! The kids are going to enjoy your donation for years to come!! You are a wonderful and genuinely generous person! Please give me a call if you want to hit Table Rock at any time.

11 minutes ago, cheesemaster said:

I would again like to publicly thank a very special person for their tremendous donation to the local high school team and youth club.
MOPanfisher donated an abundance of plastics, crank-baits, spinner baits, buzz baits, rods, reels and the list goes on and on. It was my please to meet you Glen!! The kids are going to enjoy your donation for years to come!! You are a wonderful and genuinely generous person! Please give me a call if you want to hit Table Rock at any time.

I may take you up on a trip to the Rock, that way I can not catch fish there one more time.!