LIB

Dutch

If they had silent electric motors the noise level would still be there, those fans are running just below the speed of sound and whacking a lot of air.

So, because I can't keep up with all the new slang, what does LIB mean?

On 2/17/2023 at 12:30 PM, Bill Babler said:

There were latterly dozens of them a few years ago during BP’s rough fish tournament. Noise a night scared the Bejeebers out of the locals and they banned them due to Mo. noise restrictions policy. 

Speaking of noise restrictions . Does it not drive anyone else crazy when dock owners either leave the Latin radio station turned up as loud as possible ,or install some kind of super sonic bird alarm . I was fishing a cove Monday and they had the radio on , you could hear it in the other side of the cove about 300 yards away . If I lived by that joker I would be going on a covert mission 

1 hour ago, Lvn2Fish said:

Speaking of noise restrictions . Does it not drive anyone else crazy when dock owners either leave the Latin radio station turned up as loud as possible ,or install some kind of super sonic bird alarm . I was fishing a cove Monday and they had the radio on , you could hear it in the other side of the cove about 300 yards away . If I lived by that joker I would be going on a covert mission 

I've been told by people that leave a loud radio on their docks that it keeps the otters away.  There's a cove I fish in the spring that can be really good, but when fishing that cove I get to listen to country music and DJ chatter.  

On 2/17/2023 at 12:30 PM, Bill Babler said:

There were latterly dozens of them a few years ago during BP’s rough fish tournament. Noise a night scared the Bejeebers out of the locals and they banned them due to Mo. noise restrictions policy. 

That was a genuine spectacle. Like an alien invasion.