Well.for those who are taller and have days when you have to set to fish due to balance or whatever.  I was wanting a taller bucket, yeah you can buy a 7 gallon on but shipping is almost as bad as buying the bucket, or if you know someone who has access to them (I do) you can get one for free.  But where is the excitement in that, besides by now I was intrigued.  So I cut the top off of an old bucket, squirted a lot of silicone sealant on the couple inches I left on the top part.  Replaced the handle with a lengthbof rope threaded through a piece of pex pipe (which was actually the hardest part.  Shot some paint onto it because why not and VIOLA a tall bucket.  Once I get a 7 gallon with lid from a buddy this will become a loaner.  Note to self all my buckets are old and brittle.

20230329_170916.jpg

59 minutes ago, Terrierman said:

When I sit to fish, I use a lawn chair.  One of those director chair deals with table on the side to hold beer, bait and terminal tackle.🎯

Would be great and I have one of those on my porch.  Just don't want to carry it a long ways.

11 hours ago, bfishn said:

69.95 on Amazon;

Umbro Bucket Buggy Bucket Mover Wheeled Carrier for 5 product image 1 of 5 slides

...+35 for the 7 gallon bucket...

Nice, but that thing would never roll where I fish.  Got a source for some 7 gal buckets now.  But had to make one just to see.  Besides I might use it tonight!

1 hour ago, MOPanfisher said:

Nice, but that thing would never roll where I fish.  Got a source for some 7 gal buckets now.  But had to make one just to see.  Besides I might use it tonight!

Yeah, I didn't figure it was a good option, but maybe an idea for a DIY model. Spent many an hour sitting on a bucket myself.

I can't dance like I used to.

23 minutes ago, bfishn said:

Yeah, I didn't figure it was a good option, but maybe an idea for a DIY model. Spent many an hour sitting on a bucket myself.

Pimp that deal out. Spacers on the axle and bigger/ wider tires from harbor freight. 🤪

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead