Rabbit Hunt

slabstacker

What if you don't have a frost?

Use to Rabbit hunt a lot but with my left Arm not working it is hard. I use to hunt Rabbits with Recurve Bow and Arrows that I made up myself. 

It use to stay cold. Just gut the extra Rabbits and hang them in the shed. When you wanted Rabbit just go out and skin one.

oneshot 

I got on a slingshot kick for awhile back in the late 80's 

Rabbits were the primary target because you could bounce a steel ball off ones shoulder and it would fall over dead as a hammer. 

Hit a muskrat right in the head once, and it looked at me as if to say "Hey jackass!"  Didn't even duck and go underwater.   😅  

16 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

Hit a muskrat right in the head once, and it looked at me as if to say "Hey jackass!"  Didn't even duck and go underwater.   😅  

I seen similar wirh a well fed raccoon and a large rock.  The racoon was not fazed although it was forced into a somersault,  by n the rock.  I don't mess with wild animals,  but keep a special eye out for them racoons.  

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)