Hey I Still Kill Stuff

oneshot 1

10 minutes ago, Flysmallie said:

I’ve got a trap in the backyard that catches squirrels. 

IMG_0368.jpeg

Buries them too.

Cool dog!

his name must be Jack or a very macho name 

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

17 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

Cool dog!

his name must be Jack or a very macho name 

Nope. Her name is Charli Suzi. She’s a dork. Brain didn’t develop all the way or something. I have bird feeders in the middle of the yard to draw in the squirrels and keep her entertained. 

26 minutes ago, Flysmallie said:

Nope. Her name is Charli Suzi. She’s a dork. Brain didn’t develop all the way or something. I have bird feeders in the middle of the yard to draw in the squirrels and keep her entertained. 

Charli Suzi? 😂

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

19 hours ago, oneshot 1 said:

Got a trap set out back catching Squirrels. 

My Son said he knows a guy that hunts like me. 

oneshot 

I had a buddy that when he was at college would live trap squirrels and drown them in a trash can before cleaning and eating them.

26 minutes ago, Johnsfolly said:

I had a buddy that when he was at college would live trap squirrels and drown them in a trash can before cleaning and eating them.

I had a roomate in college that would trap chipmunks on campus, then build a home-made rocket and launch them into the sky.  The "living chamber" always filled with smoke and killed them, unfortunately.

He also kept his pet ferret in our room (no pets allowed).

And he shot a crow out of tree outside the study room on our dorm floor one night.  He went outside to hide the evidence, and the crow was still alive.  He tied a string around its neck, and "hopped" it back into the dorm, and then took it to the bathbroom to try to drown it in the toilet.  Unsuccessful, he cut the power cord off his alarm clock, taped one exposed wire to the crow's back, plugged it in, and then let the crow bite the other exposed wire.  This eventually ended the crow.  My roommate told me all of this the next morning when I asked him why there were crow feathers on his desk.  Really nice guy, did some strange stuff.