Take a moment this Easter

crazy4fishin

Sometimes we just have to tap the brakes and give thanks for the true blessings and the mercies that we have been given as a result of the greatest sacrifice. 

I am more blessed than I deserve and thankful for the grace that is bestowed upon me - if it were not for those two things I am not sure where I would be in this crazy world. 

Happy Easter everyone

C4F

Crazy4fishin
A Cornhusker

Today at Mass our priest said that we owe our life to Jesus as we are always watched over. He used an example of 3 envelopes. Write your name on one and put it inside the 2nd envelope. Write the name Jesus on the 2nd envelope. Then place that envelope into a 3rd envelope and write the name God in Heaven on that one. It reminds us that we are wrapped in them.  At that moment, the thunder, lightening and downpour began. Very powerful. 

Happy Easter to all the Ozark Angler Formum members. 

Mike

13 hours ago, crazy4fishin said:

Sometimes we just have to tap the brakes and give thanks for the true blessings and the mercies that we have been given as a result of the greatest sacrifice. 

I am more blessed than I deserve and thankful for the grace that is bestowed upon me - if it were not for those two things I am not sure where I would be in this crazy world. 

Happy Easter everyone

C4F

AMEN!!!!!