What's Cooking?

ness

4 hours ago, ness said:

Leftovers, and they were better than the original. Dang.

F899AE22-04EF-484F-8608-0F8454E4E1A5.jpeg I never seem to see leftovers from y’all and new stuff coming at a very fast clip. Do you OA gourmets just throw the rest out?? There are starving children in China!!

Its caled portion control😁. Try to make enough just for one meal. Or just have the leftovers for lunch.

@fishinwrench spaghetti is great the next day!

A little help here guys. From time to time I see posts on here where you smoke large bologna. These are not for sale locally. Where do find them? Is a Harter House a good possibility?

10 minutes ago, rps said:

A little help here guys. From time to time I see posts on here where you smoke large bologna. These are not for sale locally. Where do find them? Is a Harter House a good possibility?

Randy are you talking the four inch or more across? 

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

1 minute ago, BilletHead said:

Randy are you talking the four inch or more across? 

BilletHead

yes, those in the 4 to 7 pound size

Just now, rps said:

yes, those in the 4 to 7 pound size

Ok like tho1mas said the Harter House but actually many meat counters. Not close to a premium meat market here in BilletHeadVille. I did not buy a full tube when I smoked mine. Got it at Wal Mart deli counter. I told them I wanted a hunk cut off what was in the counter. How thin sir? No like a eight or ten inch section :)

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

52 minutes ago, rps said:

Price Cutter in Springfield usually has them. I think they are 5 lbs. But yeah, any meat counter should have it. 

I was about halfway kidding in my post about leftovers. I’m cooking for one, maybe two, and it’s tough to scale sometimes. I ate that beer and beef stew three days in a row. ness 2.3 bailed on me or it would have been 4😄

John