Stockton Lake Night Noise

What happens when you blare music on your own property? The LEO's show up eventually and tell you to turn it down.

Why don't the same rules apply to 'music venues?'

43 minutes ago, Harps said:

What happens when you blare music on your own property? The LEO's show up eventually and tell you to turn it down.

Why don't the same rules apply to 'music venues?'

If someone blares loud music in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it still make a sound?

Usually there are noise ordinances in residential areas.  Typically music venues aren't in residential areas.

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

4 hours ago, MoCarp said:

more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or as being too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own."***

This defines you perfectly......reread that definition then think about why you posted this thread.  I think its Mr. MoCarp petitioning here for a "safe space"

Conservatives calling liberals "snowflakes".....pot meet kettle.

The Way your Acting on here (Post after Post) is pretty sad with the way you described yourself, People go to enjoy the lake they see fit just because u had 1 bad night of fishing or Loud Noise there are hundreds of others that know how to cope with the Supposed Issue at Topic.

We understand ur of the Older Generation but back when  you were younger im sure u had ur fair share of Gatherings and parties that might have been loud how did u all ever deal with Complainers like your leading urself as of now

MOCARP Change is inevitable

1 minute ago, Flysmallie said:

I think someone is more concerned about post count than anything else. Check the posts. Who does things like that and why? 

Oh well. Not my circus, not my monkeys. The ignore button is your friend. 

I was beginning to wonder y he didnt even post under the Stockton Forum instead of the General Angling Discussion.

But it seems he is wanting to name call more now than before so like i stated the Complaint is VOID

10 hours ago, MoCarp said:

That is the year population grew Exponentially

http://population.us/mo/ozark/

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 10.14.50 AM.jpg

In Ozark, Missouri.  Seventy miles from Stockton.  Where three-quarters of residents voted the same way you did.  If you're still trying to scapegoat urban liberals, you picked an awful example.  I can't even imagine what dots you're trying to connect. 

I was curious about this place so I visited their Facebook page- the one you lifted that photo in your initial post from.  There's all sorts of photos on there, and I think this is a teachable moment.  The actual bands playing:

sisterlucilleband.PNG

aaa1breakawayband.PNG

The actual people actually watching the actual bands:

fans.PNG

The actual people drinking:

beer.PNG

Nobody under 40 is gonna plan a booze-fueled bachelor party at Mutton Creek based off of these photos.  You're still so terrified the dude with the piercings represents a threat to your "morality" that you sacrifice said morality by misrepresenting the situation.  You made a decision, to be dishonest, in order to blame a group of people who aren't even using the place for the behavior of those that do.  

That doesn't say anything about the dude with gages in his ears, or urban liberals, or "snowflakes," or anyone else.  It says something about you.  

there is onlyone problemand that is tha nationall attitude and how it is reflected in everything from our highways to our byways, politics amd anything else.Americans are acting like self centered spoiled children.It is alway ME ME ME first.