Cape Fair WOW

Dutch

I had to go to Stone Co today so I decided to run by Cape Fair.  The first lot was full. The new lot above it was full.  Many of the marina sites were taken. The west lot and any wide spot around it were taken.  There must have been 30 trucks and trailers at the ramp next to Flat Creek Restaurant.  I’ve never seen so many units in my life around there.  We also must have met at least 20 boats between Cape Fair and Elsie. It 

Mill Creek was over full. My son and I launched at sunrise. Appeared there was an impromptu tournament happening. This based off 15-20 guys standing around with boats still on the trailer. All of them ignoring social distancing and group size orders. 
it’s things like that which will lead to lake or ramp closure. I’m somewhere between disappointment and PO’d. 
thankfully marina gas shouldn’t be an option for the freshwater plows. 

15 minutes ago, Basfis said:

Mill Creek was over full. My son and I launched at sunrise. Appeared there was an impromptu tournament happening. This based off 15-20 guys standing around with boats still on the trailer. All of them ignoring social distancing and group size orders. 
it’s things like that which will lead to lake or ramp closure. I’m somewhere between disappointment and PO’d. 
thankfully marina gas shouldn’t be an option for the freshwater plows. 

Yup........as usual, those sorta clowns will ruin it for everyone.

52 minutes ago, Patlock said:

I am afraid the corp will close the ramps if  there are club tourneys going on. 

Not to mention all permits were cancelled

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson