And So It Begins!

eyedabassman

Phil Stone said he counted between 60 and 70 boats right at the Fall Creek Line this morning.  Robbie Dotson said there was someone on everything good and a ton of people on stuff that was bad.  Said TR was pretty much unfishable by 0800.

It is a holiday weekend 

6 minutes ago, Bill Babler said:

Phil Stone said he counted between 60 and 70 boats right at the Fall Creek Line this morning.  Robbie Dotson said there was someone on everything good and a ton of people on stuff that was bad.  Said TR was pretty much unfishable by 0800.

It is a holiday weekend 

That why I am going  out tonight!

I fished the Kimberling area yesterday, it wasnt bad until about 11 and then it was the busiest i have ever seen TR. Caught plenty of fish until about 11 and then they got lock jaw.  Parties on the end of every dock and more boats out than ever.  IT was a zoo.  

Some member of the Facebook Table Rock Lake Group posted a video of a decent sized Pontoon tied-off at the four corners of the boat's deck in a dock-slip on Saturday.  This was one of those "paralell-to-the-bank" docks and opening directly to the Lake rather than the slips being perpendicular to the lake and nearby shoreline.  The video showed the effects of the incredible boat wakes on the 'toon tied-up in the slip.  Had that boat been on a lift I question whether or not the structure of the lift would have withstood the pounding.