On Bull with Ham

It’s been pretty busy on the farm here lately as usual, my family is out of town down in Florida while I was working. So we got a 2 inch rain The night before so I decided to head to the cabin to do some fishing. On my way down there I just happen to text Hamilton to ask if he was working and he said he was fishing the next day so we decided to take a trip with him to Bull Shoals.  The lake is high something like 30 foot over pool so we were fishing a lot of wood that is normally out of the water. The fish seem scattered but when we got one it was a good one it turned out to be just a really good day, And one that I needed. Ham also had 2 epic topwater hits, one was worthy of being on a TV show Intro as it’s big body rolled as it attacked that topwater plug, but it came unbuttoned but was exciting to see.  I always enjoy fishing with Ham it has been too long hopefully next time won’t be as Long in between trips. I have not set the milestones for the year that he does in numbers and  species, I did however catch my first lake smallmouth on this trip and for me it qualifies as a certified Dandy! 😁.  
God bless my friends Bret.  

DAF0382F-E51D-4BB3-83BB-2C7EF844A16A.jpeg

21E09804-F578-4F9A-BD63-B3455083DB57.jpeg

2B6B8437-65C6-41D0-85A8-8B0950BE7739.jpeg

10B58A75-1B05-4C8D-94A8-EB0A564D3150.jpeg

BA71B6BC-CB54-463F-BE14-A40AE862F9E7.jpeg

There's no such thing, as a bad day fishing!

Most excellent @LittleRedFisherman. Some of us got the scoop early. Sorry about the rain keeping you out of the field but not sorry for the trip report. 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead