Razorbacks

willyfish

Earlier this year I took Georgia to cover the 17 point spread and ended up being 37-0 . But The Hogs just beat LSU , and LSU gave Alabama a game . 21 points is a lot , but Vegas knows something ! 

Of course would've like to have seen the Hawgs win, but at least they were in the game.  That dang 3 man rush is aggravating, opposing QB's get all day to survey the field and find an open receiver.  What use is it dropping 8 guys in coverage if they can't cover?

Great game by the pigs. They will destroy my Tigers next weekend. 

We did beat Florida as did everyone else but Bowl eligible is a great feeling and recruiting class ranked in the top 15 is totally unreal for Ole Missouri. 

3 hours ago, Bill Babler said:

Great game by the pigs. They will destroy my Tigers next weekend. 

We did beat Florida as did everyone else but Bowl eligible is a great feeling and recruiting class ranked in the top 15 is totally unreal for Ole Missouri. 

Getting Luther Burden was unbelievable. The rest of those kids they got followed his lead. If Sam Horn turns out to be good they may have something good cooking in Columbia.

Drinkwitz is still getting his footing as an SEC head coach. I would not be at all surprised if he accomplishes big things at Mizzou. 

ClassActionTransparent.png