Very Strange Fox

oneshot

Has anyone ever had a Fox with Ticks under the skin?

Skinning Brown specks along the Back. Seems they are Ticks. Not sure how they got there and not sure if the Fur is salable.

oneshot

Hair roots?  I don't see how a tick or other parasite could burrow under skin.

Not a good market at all, but Peterman at Weaubleau, Mo. posted a couple weeks ago that he could use a few red fox.

So, Wikipedia says Tinder is an  "online dating and geosocial networking application", I just learned something I  didn't need to know. I thought tinder was stuff like punk wood, char cloth or dryer lint used to start a fire. I don't want know what "geosocial" means

55 minutes ago, tjm said:

So, Wikipedia says Tinder is an  "online dating and geosocial networking application", I just learned something I  didn't need to know. I thought tinder was stuff like punk wood, char cloth or dryer lint used to start a fire. I don't want know what "geosocial" means

It's where you get a piece of tail in 2022...  You know what that is right??😁

Are you sure its not just lymph nodes under the skin in the fat.  If the fur is good, there should not be a problem.  They don't really care about the inside.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

I'd expect it to bring <$10, but Peterman Fur  (417) 328-8001 is likely your best bet unless you want to finish it and have it tanned, not many furbuyers left in Mo. And you are kinda lucky that the fur is still good, typically my fox are starting to lose quality by this date.

Almost zero wild fur market since PETA bought shares in Canada Goose and turned them from the biggest coyote buyer to  "fur free", and then  China prohibited import of raw fur, meaning it had to go somewhere else for dressing before importation and the added cost makes it less attractive to end users. Maybe if oil prices go  high enough there may eventually be a Russia market again, it hasn't developed yet.