Jump to content

Do Nothing Day


oneshot 1

Recommended Posts

Well let the Chickens out, ground is still wet so no watering. 

Son has all my tools,  I can't drive. 

My wife said just do nothing. Surely there is something I can do. 

If I could drive I could go fishing.  I remember how that turned out last time. 😅 

oneshot 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What are some things you've learned over the course of your life so far, that you feel is knowledge that should be passed along?  Or that you feel is knowledge or skills that are being lost?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oneshot 1 said:

Well let the Chickens out, ground is still wet so no watering. 

Son has all my tools,  I can't drive. 

My wife said just do nothing. Surely there is something I can do. 

If I could drive I could go fishing.  I remember how that turned out last time. 😅 

oneshot 

        Write a book on your life. Make it 100% non-fiction and get it published. I would read it.

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

   If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

    " Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

         "Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

    " One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

  P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

If you got an electric golf cart could you get to water somewhere?

Tried it with a Horse many years ago still got in trouble. 

It's 5 miles to the river but last time I was down there I locked myself out of my car.  Lucky my wife had keys.

I have Drivers License and a Car but they pull me over I can get DUI no matter. 

oneshot 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, BilletHead said:

        Write a book on your life. Make it 100% non-fiction and get it published. I would read it.

We’ve all read here already. It’s a book on asian ladies, goats, his wife, and the fact that he is aging. Oh yeah, and he can’t shoot as good with one arm as he used to. 😁

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ketchup said:

We’ve all read here already. It’s a book on asian ladies, goats, his wife, and the fact that he is aging. Oh yeah, and he can’t shoot as good with one arm as he used to. 😁

I don't know about everyone else, but my favorite, so far, is the chapter about the neighbor girls breast feeding !  😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

I don't know about everyone else, but my favorite, so far, is the chapter about the neighbor girls breast feeding !  😀

Yep.  He needed to post the recording of that one.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

I don't know about everyone else, but my favorite, so far, is the chapter about the neighbor girls breast feeding !  😀

Yeah she is pretty good young woman. 

She came in with Blue Tips in her hair. Got her lip pierced and Tats.

Interesting they have Bad A Dogs but had them registered as Service Dogs so people can't say too much. 

Heck of it is the Pit Bull is the friendly one. The German Shepard is the one you got to watch. 

Told my wife conditions on Renters.  No Smoking, No Kids and no Dogs. 

Well that went out the window. 

I've had an Interesting Life to me things are normal because I never questioned it but most others are like your kidding!

oneshot 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.