Anybody got started yet?

BilletHead

Ness - Gioias won a James Beard award if that means anything to you.  When they say "salami" it's house made and unlike any other salami I've ever had.  It's not particularly spicy - but the texture, flavor and the way they put together a sandwich is pretty special.

1 hour ago, Terrierman said:

Ness - Gioias won a James Beard award if that means anything to you.  When they say "salami" it's house made and unlike any other salami I've ever had.  It's not particularly spicy - but the texture, flavor and the way they put together a sandwich is pretty special.

Cooked salami.  

1 hour ago, Terrierman said:

I just looked and that sure is some different looking salami!

John

2 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Typically boiled not cured.

I wonder if they’d let me try before I buy?😀

John

3 hours ago, ness said:

I wonder if they’d let me try before I buy?😀

It doesn’t taste like any salami you’re used to. You just have to try it. BTW no cilantro added I promise 🤓

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

At our new place we have been having a gang of squirrels just harrassing our chickens. They even have dug under the coop and get in to eat the chicken feed. When they do that the chickens either ignore them or chase them down pecking at them relentlessly. We haven't figured out what will trigger the birds to attack. Most of the time the huddle together away from the squirrels. Egg numbers have dropped 😒. I need an air rifleman to come and take out a few of these fat neighborhood squirrels 😉