Love pond fishing

I finally got to get out to my in-laws this weekend to my happy place at their pond.  Producing some nice fish once again this year. 

IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

IMG_5128.jpeg

IMG_5129.jpeg

IMG_5130.jpeg

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

10 hours ago, moguy1973 said:

I finally got to get out to my in-laws this weekend to my happy place at their pond.  Producing some nice fish once again this year. 

IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

IMG_5128.jpeg

IMG_5129.jpeg

IMG_5130.jpeg

It's great to have a pond available to you to fish! Congrats on catching some nice looking bass!

Sad about the hockey jersey. I don't think that there will a continuation of this year's season :unsure:. I miss playoff hockey.

48 minutes ago, Johnsfolly said:

It's great to have a pond available to you to fish! Congrats on catching some nice looking bass!

Sad about the hockey jersey. I don't think that there will a continuation of this year's season :unsure:. I miss playoff hockey.

Yeah, it's kind of late to start the playoffs.  They were talking about a truncated playoff system with only 8 teams (top in each division and then next two best in each conference) but that wouldn't be fair to the other 8 that worked hard to get into contention before the shutdown.  All teams should be in good shape health-wise going into next season though.

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

47 minutes ago, moguy1973 said:

All teams should be in good shape health-wise going into next season though.

I agree. The only advantage to the current situation. If they decide to cancel the season, I wonder how that affect guys that are on the last year of their contracts.

Went back this weekend and caught this beauty at 4.27lbs.  Smashed a white 4.7" rage swimmer.  Also found that the fish in this pond are hungry.  My niece caught a nice 3.5lb bass yesterday and my mother in law caught the same one today.  Knew it was the same fish because it's lower jaw was jacked weird.  I also caught the same fish again that I caught last week that had the gouge on the side of it in the picture above.  It had healed up a lot in just a week.

IMG_5159.jpeg

IMG_5160.jpeg

-- Jim