OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oneshot 1

Elderberries?

I have lost track of how many times I have said a very similar phrase.  Dog tongues are apparently self cleaning, anyway.  And regardless of the disgust factor it will work.

3 hours ago, BilletHead said:

Right after your dog licks its butt right? Does that help even better? Ill pass and just use good old soap and water. Cover and keep moist with triple antibiotic salve.

Turn in your hillbilly badge right now!

I can see why snakes would wanna be in a blackberry patch, the woodpeckers and bluejays were working our patch over real good this morning.  We still got 4 cups of ripe ones a little bit ago, which is about what we've been getting every for the last 5 days.

One or maybe two blackberry pies are worth it.  I do make a good one.  No pics, sadly. BTW, all fruit pies should be lattice crust.  Dutch apple full crust be danged.

I made some elderberry wine man years ago from dried elderberries I bought at the homebrew supply place. It was sooo good I only made it once :D