Just caught my biggest ever!

Travis Swift

2 hours ago, Travis Swift said:

These are really good scales I have so I'm pretty confident in them.  Honestly my board goes 24 inches and she was over that by quite a bit. She may well had been 26 plus but I felt like 25 was fair and the fish care was my most important thing at the time. I wanted her alive terribly bad. Phil i think I saw this fish yesterday while fly fishing but the brown I told you about was bigger than this fish for sure.  The fish was thick as could be all the way to the tail. Picture doesn't show that but again I was hell bent on keeping her alive if at all possible. 

It doesn't matter, it's a giant regardless! Congrats again and cudos on being so concerned with getting her back in the water alive. :goodjob:

23 minutes ago, JestersHK said:

Nice job man!  That's a beauty, and congrats on the release too.  Wish I could of made it down, but had plans change last minute...

How's your jerk bait adventure going too?

I saw 3 different Browns this weekend that I believe were over 20 pounds each and one of those was maybe pushing 30. Two of those followed baits up to my boat.. They look like submarines.  I was getting fish pretty good one of my cheap jerkbaits that I modified and then lost it....