What Do You Call Them?

oneshot

11 minutes ago, ollie said:

Dinner! 

Well my Son and wife have suggested this but just wouldn’t be right me feeding them and all.

oneshot

43 minutes ago, oneshot said:

What do you call a bunch of Squirrels?

oneshot

Plural Squirrel

😉

I can't dance like I used to.

1 hour ago, oneshot said:

What do you call a bunch of Squirrels?

oneshot

B0B73195-EC66-479C-BA0B-29479F33F78D.jpeg

Found this online:

A group of squirrels called a dray or a scurry. It is difficult to overestimate the people’s love for this animal-a huge number of children’s poems, riddles, songs are dedicated to the squirrel. Squirrel often becomes an episodic, but very important hero of fairy tales, films and cartoons.

Of course, our desire to feed these animals is good for them. When going to the forest, take with you a roasted black seed or a bag of nuts, such as hazelnuts, walnuts, cedar (only in shell), and the squirrels will surely thank you.

It is important to remember that when you are going to help, the main thing is not to harm: do not give the squirrels bought in the store peeled or salted nuts and seeds, do not treat them with popcorn or sweets, do not treat the almonds – this is for squirrel poison.

So are air gun pellets, 22 rounds, and No. 6 shot;)

I'm with @ollie. I invite them to supper all the time.

@oneshot   They will not care if you take them out under a feeder at all.  Saturday morning a pair took a dirt nap. Thawed out a couple more and all four were invited to dinner hot wing style :)thumbnail_0613201010.jpgthumbnail_0613201555.jpg         Well then we got to Sunday evening. Two more !thumbnail_0614201728[2].jpg      Then this morning another couple and lookie here these happened to die of an ear ache and expired in a pile of sunflower seed hulls,

thumbnail_0615200628[2].jpgthumbnail_0615200803[2].jpg     Two old ladies and two old males. There will be a long braise and end up as squirrel aurora.

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead