Ask Wrench

BilletHead

Going to open this new thread up  dedicated to @fishinwrench. He is a smart guy and likes to tell us his thoughts and truths. I am going to try to ask at least one question a day and get his answer. You all can help if you want. This is going to be fun. 

Wrench said "I like it better when you try to prove that I'm wrong.  🙂"

Wrench said "

Oh I promise that you can safely believe everything I say.   Even if it's not something you WANT to hear, or WANT to know.  😎 

If I've ever lied to anyone here I'd love to have it disputed and to be properly corrected.  "

OK first questions for our armchair expert although this may be a small misnomer because he does have some real world experience in life. 

Wrench is the the planet we live on called the World a sphere or flat?     Second question no matter what you answer how do you know this?

Thank you,

Marty  

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

2 hours ago, BilletHead said:

Wrench is the the planet we live on called the World a sphere or flat?     Second question no matter what you answer how do you know this?

As a whole it's a Sphere, but it does have flat spots.

I was taught that in school, and contrary to many other things I've been taught or told..... I've never had a reason to doubt it.   

3 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

I can, but I don't want to.    What do you own that is powered by a 3 cylinder honda ?

It’s my brothers car, it’s a 6 cylinder. You can’t see the other head. I was joking, my brother is an excellent mechanic. 

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

7 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

It’s my brothers car, it’s a 6 cylinder. You can’t see the other head. I was joking, my brother is an excellent mechanic. 

That's good to know.  I have some work for a good auto mechanic.   Where's he located and does he want a few more projects ?

9 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

That's good to know.  I have some work for a good auto mechanic.   Where's he located and does he want a few more projects ?

He works with me for our business, he doesn’t take on other jobs, but Al Agnew’s brother, Donnie may take you up on that. He’s got his own business. 

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

@fishinwrench

Todays question,

Why is it when fly fishing from a boat standing or sitting still not moving your feet at all the fly line ends up under your shoes or even more mysterious behind your feet? I even had my fishing partner watch. My feet did not move at all but fly line was where it was not supposed to be. 

Input please :)

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead