See I’m Loved

oneshot

38 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

You hunt, fish, grow a garden, and cultivate mushrooms...... but you don't make 'shine ? 

Why not?

My brother in-law makes wine and beer.   It all tastes like horse piss.....but he sure is proud of it.  🙄

Whole different deal when making shine.   Bad beer and wine taste like crap.   Bad shine can kill you or blind you.   

1 hour ago, fishinwrench said:

You hunt, fish, grow a garden, and cultivate mushrooms...... but you don't make 'shine ? 

Why not?

My brother in-law makes wine and beer.   It all tastes like horse piss.....but he sure is proud of it.  🙄

All different now days guess it’s an instant thing. Got to fix up dope. Guy down the road was cooking Meth caught the place on fire. Bunch doing Fyntinal now.

About a year ago I was out with some Loggers. Big Boom Box, smoking Weed and was watching one, 10AM Chainsaw in one hand Beer in the other.

My wife said if I was younger I would be right there. LOL 

oneshot

3 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Whole different deal when making shine.   Bad beer and wine taste like crap.   Bad shine can kill you or blind you.   

It's easy with the right equipment.  I actually got pretty good at it and then like just about everything else in my life, I got bored with it once I felt I had it mastered.  Have not had a fire going under a wash in quite a while.  I will say you have to be very careful with your consumption.  Very easy to overdo and you don't know you did until it's too late.

18 minutes ago, Terrierman said:

It's easy with the right equipment.  I actually got pretty good at it and then like just about everything else in my life, I got bored with it once I felt I had it mastered.  Have not had a fire going under a wash in quite a while.  I will say you have to be very careful with your consumption.  Very easy to overdo and you don't know you did until it's too late.

Play golf.   You’ll never master it.  😀

1 hour ago, fishinwrench said:

A bad fishing trip is one that you don't come home from.

True. I really don't remember any bad fishing trips. Hell we went to the NFOW. I had a horrible slip and fall less than an hour after getting there. I was somehow able to make it back into the house. With an extreme amount of pain I was able to get my boots and waders off, get comfy pants on, fix myself a drink, and somehow make it to the couch. It was excruciating. About the time I get almost comfy Wrench shows up with some moron dog that decided he needed to be in my lap and I spilt that drink all over me. I hurt too bad to go through all that again so I just set there the rest of the night like that. Then it rained all night long which shut down any chance of anyone catching a fish. Still some great memories from that trip.