Well Hunting Is Out

oneshot 1

I no longer have the Goats I figured if they got out there was no way I could get them in.

Thinking of getting Rabbits. 

Was going to plant Wheat in my Garden but was told to forget it.

Got Plastic Barrels we are going to cut in half,  put them about waist high for vegetables. 

Got two Lift Chairs because I destroyed a good Chair getting out of it. 

Fishing is even a mess.  Fell into the Lake from shore.  Couldn't get out, my wife pulled me out.  One time I caught a fish was messing with it, fell off my chair on to my Tackle Box, a guy helped me.

No trying to hold my Rifle up with one hand if I have to hold it too much. I thought maybe a stick to help would work but it doesn't. 

oneshot 

When you get a bunch hanging around and need some squirrel control I will travel over and take them out quietly with air propelled projectile. Even clean them for you. That's a deal for you.

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

On 9/1/2022 at 11:51 AM, BilletHead said:

When you get a bunch hanging around and need some squirrel control I will travel over and take them out quietly with air propelled projectile. Even clean them for you. That's a deal for you.

If you want a challenge you can come hunt mine.   I know there's 12-15 but they are GHOSTS.   One a day is the best I can do.

Either that or they know I don't get up early, so they do all of their moving around in the early AM. 😏 

6 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

If you want a challenge you can come hunt mine.   I know there's 12-15 but they are GHOSTS.   One a day is the best I can do.

Either that or they know I don't get up early, so they do all of their moving around in the early AM. 😏 

Pull an all nighter and catch them off guard at sunrise.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

They wait until I'm in the middle of a project and don't have time to kill & dress them out......then 3-4 go pinging through the trees at 30-40 yards.   So frustrating!   Whenever I have the time to deal with them, they are nowhere to be found. 

I have 4-5 cottontail's hanging out in the yard too.   But I guarantee they'll be hawk food before the season opens, like always.

On 9/2/2022 at 2:23 PM, fishinwrench said:

I caught two of those little bastards in a tree out front early yesterday morning while loading kayaks. I have a tree out front that creates some stupid little nut and they sit up there and rip them open and drop the husks and shells down on the driveway and cars and whatever. The husks make a huge mess and stain everything. The only BB gun I have is CO2 pistol and I have zero CO2. Thought about an arrow but those are kind of hard to deal with in a neighborhood if one gets away. So I grabbed the water hose. One was pretty close. I hit him pretty hard and was able to track him out of that tree and down another and completely across the yard. He look liked a drowned rat trying to climb up the neighbors tree. The other one went straight up. I had a shot at him once but got cocky and sent him back up out of reach. It's been 24 hours and they haven't been back.