Thanks to Eric Nance

Lara

• Members

Just wanted to thank Eric Nance for taking me out last Thursday- if you all remember, he posted last week with the offer to take someone out pre-fishing before the BFL.  We met at West Branson and fished from about 9-4.  Tough day and I got blanked, but I witnessed Eric pull 25-30 fish w/ 3 or 4 keeps on the A-rig...of course, I didn't bring the rig with me!  Boat over 20-25' throwing at the bank.  He showed me several good holes, and I learned a lot.  Great guy, and very patient with a novice fishermen.  Big thanks to Eric Nance!

Thats great to hear. Anyone that offers a seat to a stranger is my kind of guy. My better half questions me on some of my "offers" to people, but within the fishing world, i have not been burned yet, nor met someone i wouldnt fish with again. Great guy to take the time to explain things. Way to go Eric. 

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

I applaud you for acknowledging him. 

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

19 hours ago, Lara said:

Just wanted to thank Eric Nance for taking me out last Thursday- if you all remember, he posted last week with the offer to take someone out pre-fishing before the BFL.  We met at West Branson and fished from about 9-4.  Tough day and I got blanked, but I witnessed Eric pull 25-30 fish w/ 3 or 4 keeps on the A-rig...of course, I didn't bring the rig with me!  Boat over 20-25' throwing at the bank.  He showed me several good holes, and I learned a lot.  Great guy, and very patient with a novice fishermen.  Big thanks to Eric Nance!

Based purely on that classy avatar, you can fish outta my boat anytime!

Rock Chalk!

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

• Members

Ha- better watch out, I'm liable to take you up on it! We'll be back down April 27 for the police/firefighter derby we do every year outta Cape Fair.  Hopefully they'll be biting!

22 hours ago, Lara said:

Ha- better watch out, I'm liable to take you up on it! We'll be back down April 27 for the police/firefighter derby we do every year outta Cape Fair.  Hopefully they'll be biting!

Firefighter too?

Holy cats!  

I did that for seven years until I fell off a roof and broke my back and my brother retired as an assistant chief 18 months ago.

Lots of affection for cops and firemen!

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

20 hours ago, vernon said:

Firefighter too?

Holy cats!  

I did that for seven years until I fell off a roof and broke my back and my brother retired as an assistant chief 18 months ago.

Lots of affection for cops and firemen!

I'll be darned. You DO have some redeeming qualities. :D

ClassActionTransparent.png