Quality fishing report

the bass hunter

I'm guessing the OP is not Mr Gibbons, nothing in the post indicated it was to me. Post was a little hard to read but this is internet and kids today aren't taught to write, spell, use grammar,  tell time or read cursive; so... Pretty far fetched to believe some newbie wanted to pass what he/she considered a tip.  Obviously the poster is not familiar with this forum or the people on it, we are not always kind, on one of my first posts hear a couple of you insinuated I was drunk or drugged, because of differences in opinions that are probably of a genetic, religious or political nature.

In three pages of comments this is the closest any one came to a "Welcome to the forum"

On 1/18/2019 at 2:54 PM, fishinwrench said:

Fishing reports are everywhere, you either believe them or you don't.  The fact that you are seeking out reports shows that you probably feel that you can't catch them very good right now, so even a big fat lie can generate some confidence and do you no harm. 

Carry on.

6 hours ago, Champ188 said:

Absolutely... be glad to have you. 

Yep, I second that.

My impression of that post was that it came off almost like spam, his first post and it had an embedded Facebook link - no way I was clicking on that link.  

And we've got guides and fishermen on here that have fished this lake for years, any new poster needs to be aware of that, you really have to be careful about what you say especially if you reference other fishermen, unless you know them.  

An for crying out loud, don't mention filleting bass or Champ will be all over you like a grizzly bear on a pork chop.  🙂

I suspect there was a lesson learned by the original poster. In the end it’s a case of no harm/no foul. 

Nice to see folks forgive and invite him to participate. He’s paid his debt to society. 

John

I doubt very much that the OP even knew he was in the presence of so many fishing gods. It isn't clear in the sign up process that one must be a pro angler or guide to post. 

Man, if he spooks that easily he wasn't gonna last too long around here anyways...........

Gotta run.

I've got bass to fillet and need to start getting the wake boat and jet skis ready for spring!

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

47 minutes ago, vernon said:

Man, if he spooks that easily he wasn't gonna last too long around here anyways...........

Gotta run.

I've got bass to fillet and need to start getting the wake boat and jet skis ready for spring!

For what you have in that ranger you can buy 2 wake boats and run them side by side on the lake and make twice the wake...lol

I know everything about nothing and know nothing about everything!

Bruce Philips

On 1/22/2019 at 8:49 AM, 176champion said:

For what you have in that ranger you can buy 2 wake boats and run them side by side on the lake and make twice the wake...lol

Based on the wake boats that I saw the other day at the KC Sportshow I think you've got that backwards!

Some of those suckers were 130 - 150K!

Plus, I won the Ranger in a church raffle so there's that.......

😝

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.